If you would like to run your own group or facilitate Thinking Box sessions for other hosts you can enroll for our facilitator training.
Facilitator training consists of
- An online training course valued at £650 consisiting of 18 units of short input videos followed by reflection exercises. This course will allow you to access your existing facilitation skills and cultivate new ones. This self-paced online course takes about 7 or 8 hours to complete. The course can be done at your own pace over days or weeks to fit in with your existing schedule.
- The online course will be followed by a 1-day classroom workshop training valued at £850 where you get a chance to practice the skills you have developed in a safe and supportive space with other trainees. While Thinking Box sessions are designed to be run by anyone, the facilitator training is an opportunity to develop and grow as a host and provide futher benefits to your own guests.
The training looks at
- different leadership styles
- the role of the facilitator
- initiating and inviting
- creating a space that encourages discussion and growth
- facilitating small groups
- facilitating the plenary session
- how to maintain focus in a group
- the skills of a critical thinker
The skills that you will learn as a Thinking Box facilitator will not only qualify you to run Thinking Box sessions but will also prove highly valuable
- in meetings
- at work
- in social situations
- at conferences and seminars
To begin the facilitator training course click here
Also it would be very nice to connect directly with you. If you would like to please email me just to say hello and maybe a little about what interests you most about getting involved firstname.lastname@example.org